INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY
RENTAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION FAQ
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a Member of NCIHA’s consortium tribes (membership is verified)
- HOPLAND AND MANCHESTER POINT ARENA TRIBAL MEMBERS MUST USE TRIBE SPECIFIC APPLICATION TO APPLY FOR SERVICES
- Must be income-qualified to receive services (income is verified). Cannot exceed 80% of the Area Median Income – $43,960 to $82,896 (dependent upon household size) – For example, income limits for a family of 4 is not to exceed $62,800 – Income limits available for your viewing on our website
What is Rental Assistance?
- Rental Assistance helps by subsidizing the total rental charge based on income. There is no set rate, percentage or amount of assistance that can be calculated without an application being submitted.
What if I need help? – NCIHA staff are here to help and answer your questions!
- Christine De Los Santos – NCIHA Resident Services Dept. Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – 707.468.1336 ext. 122 – 707.367.0824 (cell)
- Eliste Diaz – NCIHA Resident Services Specialist – email@example.com – 707.468.1336 ext. 128 – 707.367.9958 (cell)